2022-2023 Science Olympiad Registration
For Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 Science Olympiad season.
To compete at ANY tournament in or out of state, ALL the following steps must be followed at the beginning of the season:
- Register Online – sign in, review your information and register teams for your school (see registration steps)
- Pay required membership fee by check
- Complete and mail original of the Required Registration Documents (invoice + Principal form) by post (electronic copy not acceptable).
We will use your registered contact information for all communication from State Directors and Regional Directors.
- Latest W9 for bookkeepers that need it from GASO
- Coach and Team registration begins: 9/5/2022
- Coach and Team registration closes: 10/31/2022
- First date to receive your payment: 9/5/2022
- Last date for $250 per team payment: 12/10/2022
- Late payment checks for $300 per team must be received before noon 12/16/2022 - these are for checks written between 12/10/2022 - 12/16/2022 and will only be accepted by dropping off in person at Forsyth Central High School after notification to GASO via email
- Checks received after 12:00 noon on 12/16 will be marked VOID and shredded
Coaches: please keep track of deadlines and payments received by checking the website every week - you will not get reminders or extensions this year
Payment, number of teams, and students per team
- The membership fee is $250 per team competing at ANY tournament (no maximum number of teams)
- Each team may have a maximum of 15 students
- There is no minimum number of students per team
- Payments dated during the late period are $300 per team. No guarantee of regional competition spot or site of choice
- GASO does not provide refunds for team registration
- Payment is by check only
- Teams are not officially registered until all membership fees and documents are received by post and processed
- Payment will not be processed or deposited until entire payment and all documentation is received - coach's responsibility to ensure all is complete
- Payments will be deposited October and December only
- Competed before 2017? Never competed in Science Olympiad? Let us know by email for a discount
- Checks received during and after 12/16/2022 will be marked VOID and shredded
Your invoice will be visible once your team details have been updated.