Jenks lnvitational Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
In order to compete in the Jenks Invitational Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online. Registration opens in Late September. Oklahoma Teams must be members of OKSciOly having paid membership fees (P.O. or check) on https://scilympiad.com/ok.
- Out of state teams must provide verification of membership from the Science Olympiad state affiliate
- Out of State teams - Pay required registration fees - $40 per team
- Complete Required Registration Documents:
- UCO/OKSciOly waiver of Liability and Covid-19 Acknowledgement for all members of your team(s), sponsors, coaches, or chaperones. (link available on Head Coach Dashboard) This is an electronic form that once signed, will automatically return to the Head Coach Dashboard and the the Tournament Director. Please verify these electronic forms and provide printed, signed forms at tournament check-in for any electronic forms not present.
- Completed Photo Release for all adults and students. This is an electronic form that once signed, will automatically return to the Head Coach Dashboard and the the Tournament Director. Please verify these electronic forms and provide printed, signed forms at tournament check-in for any electronic forms not present.
- Completed form: "Guidelines for Working with Minors" for each adult volunteer and Coach (available through this website and OKSciOly Basecamp). Turn in at tournament check-in.
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR Division C Roster of Participating Students (completed through Head Coach Dashboard). Print and turn in at wristband check during Tournament check-in
Number Students per team and number of teams per school:
Each team has a maximum of 15 students that can compete in a given tournament. Other students can be members of the team and provide support, but cannot compete. There is no minimum number of students per team. Each school may have multiple teams but only one team can represent a particular school at the State Tournament.