SciOly @ NU Invitational Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the SONU Invitational. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on 9/7/2021 and closes on 1/26/2022.
- Pay required registration fees - $50 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- School Use for Satellite SO Form, found under "Resources >> Tournament Documents" (Upload completed form to Scilympiad)
- "Release Form w/ COVID-19" for all Participants
- All Participants should be able to submit form online; parent signature required for minors
Limit on number of teams per school: 3
Registration opens on 9/7/2021:
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $50 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed. Payment is due by 1/26/2022.
Payment Methods – Checks (No purchase orders or Paypal)
- Log in
- Click on "Register Your School"
- Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
- System will display the total registration fees and the available payment method
Mail checks to:
Campus Life c/o "Science Olympiad"
Norris University Center
1999 Campus Dr. 3rd Floor Suite J
Evanston, IL 60201