2020-2021 (2021 Season) Arizona Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Arizona Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once volunteer plan is finalized)
- Competition Forms will be available at a later date. Competition forms include Competition Roster, Student Releases, 9th Grade Approval Forms, Parent Code of Conduct, and Event Slips.
Limit on number of teams per school
Each school is limited to two (2) teams per school, i.e., Varsity and JV or Black and Red. Each team may have a maximum of 15 student Competitors. Ninth graders on Div B teams must have competed the prior year (please see General Policies for further clarification). At the Regional and State level, up to five (5) students may compete as Alternates in Trial Events, subject to Trial Event availability.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2021 Science Olympiad season. Competition registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management, for example Captains and Co-Captains.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
$300 per team through December 1, 2020. Late registrations accepted through January 1, 2021 with a $50 late fee for a total cost of registration of $350.
2020 paid Div C teams can apply a $100 savings for the 2021 Team Registration
Rules Manuals are available on the National Science Olympiad website.
Only registered teams may compete, regardless of access to the Rules Manual.
Payment Methods – PayPal, Purchase Order, or Checks
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay online:
- Click on the Pay membership fees button above. You will be prompted to log in. Note: If you have not registered your school or associated with one, the system will redirect you to the School Listing so you can review the list and register your school if necessary.
- Select PayPal for immediate processing. Note, PayPal charges a small fee.
To pay by Purchase Order or Check:
Make checks payable to Arizona Science Olympiad, note school name on memo line if school name is not written on the check. Mail PO's and checks to:Arizona Science Olympiad
12425 E Fort Lowell Road
Tucson, AZ 85749
PO's may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your school requires an invoice for payment processing, you may find one here.