2023 Science Olympiad Invitational at Virginia Tech Registration
Division B (grades 6-9)
Thank you for your interest in the Science Olympiad at Virginia Tech Invitational Tournament!
You should only be at this page if you have already registered for the tournament on our google form and received an email.
To register your school:
1. Click the "Register your school" button on the top of this page.
2. You should be prompted to create a new account if you already do not have one.
3. Head coaches should select the "Head coach" role when creating a new account.
4. If your school is not listed on the registered schools list, click the "Register school" or "Register New School/Division" button.
5. Fill out the fields and submit a registration request.
6. Once your school is registered with the correct number of teams, you do not need to do anything else. We will send an update email around December 5th with more information on how to continue with Scilympiad setup.
Payments will be operated externally for this tournament, so don't worry about managing payment through Scilympiad - each team should automatically already be marked as paid once registered. We will manually remove teams that fail to pay by the December 5th deadline, if that occurs.
To make a payment ($60 per team):
Check - Make checks payable to “Science Olympiad at Virginia Tech”, and mail to the following address:
Department of Physics MC 0435
850 West Campus Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Paypal - Send money by entering the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When Paypal asks for a payment option, please select "Sending to a Friend"
Once you have sent a payment through either Paypal or check, Send an email to email@example.com to indicate you have initiated the payment. Please include your school name in the subject line.
Wait 2-3 business days to receive an invoice for your payment. We will respond to the email you sent us from the previous step.
Thanks for your patience and cooperation through this process! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that Scilympiad can sometimes be confusing to navigate, so we're happy to help with that.