Your Regional Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Regional Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at Your Regional Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on September 15, 2021
- Pay required registration fees - $350.00 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Uploading Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal will be activated on Dec. 1, 2021)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply TWO adult volunteers per registered team at the Competition
Limit on number of teams per school
Registration opens on...: September 15, 2021
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $350.00 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed. Please register on-line on this website and also submit the registration form with your payment.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the registration fees are $350.00 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks or Purchase Orders
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the available payment methods
Make checks or PO's payable to: Sacramento Regional Science Olympiad