2023-2024 (2024 Season) Nevada Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12), Division A (grades 2-6)
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Nevada Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once the volunteer plan is finalized)
Limit on the number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 student competitors. There is no minimum number of students per team.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, and self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2024 Nevada Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
The 2024 Nevada Science Olympiad Registration fee is $200.00 for the first team per school and $250.00 for each additional team. The registration deadline is January 26, 2024; however, late registrations will be accepted through February 9, 2024, with a $50.00 late fee per team for a total cost of $250.00 for the first team per school and $300.00 for each additional team. Teams that fail to pay the registration fee by the deadline will not be allowed to compete in the Nevada Science Olympiad for that year. Schools may register up to four teams to compete for individual medals; however, only one team can be designated as competing for the state trophy.
Teams that fail to pay the registration fee by the deadline (February 9, 2024) will not be allowed to compete in the competition for that year.
Registration fees are non-refundable, even if the team fails to participate in the competition.
Only registered teams may compete, regardless of access to the Rule Manual.
Payment Methods – PayPal or Checks
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay online:
- Click on the Pay membership fees button below. You will be prompted to log in. Note: If you haven't registered your school or associated with one, the system will redirect you to the School Listing so you can review the list and register your school if necessary.
- Select PayPal for immediate processing. Note, that PayPal charges a small fee.
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Nevada Science Olympiad, note school name on the memo line if school name is not written on the check, and mail to:Nevada Science Olympiad
C/O Tracy Viscosi
9360 W. Flamingo Rd. Suite 110-393
Las Vegas, NV 89147
If your school requires an invoice for payment processing, you may find one here.