Science Olympiad is nationwide competition. Students compete in 23 events that include earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, and engineering. Science Olympiad is designed to increase a student’s interest in STEM fields and provide recognition for outstanding achievement in team events. Students compete in Science Olympiad with the top teams advancing from Regional to State to National levels.
The Colorado Science Olympiad web site provides information to coaches, students, administrators, and the public on the Science Olympiad regional and state competitions, registration, and more. Please click on a link on the overhead banner for more information. Helpful How-To Videos can be found under Coaches>How-To.
- Sunday, December 15, 2019: COSO early bird registration CLOSES on scilympiad.com/co
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020: COSO final registration CLOSES on scilympiad.com/co
- Saturday, January 18, 2020: C Division Cheyenne Mountain Invitational
- Saturday, January 25, 2020: Big Cat Invitational
- Saturday, February 29, 2020: Colorado Southern Regional Tournament @ CSU-P (Pueblo, CO)
- Saturday, March 7th, 2020: Colorado Northern Regional Tournament @ Fossil Ridge High School (Ft. Collins, CO)
- Saturday, April 4th, 2020: Colorado State Tournament @ Cheyenne Mountain High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Saturday, May 16, 2020: National Tournament @ North Carolina State University (Raleigh, NC)
- State Schedules and Maps are up!
- Regional Schedules are up!
- Cheyenne Mountain Invitational has been added to the site HERE.
- Big Cat Invitational information has been added to the site HERE.
- Help support COSO with your AmazonSmile purchase. Shop like you normally would, and 0.5% of your eligible purchases helps to keep the program afloat. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/84-1007222
- Welcome to the new Colorado Science Olympiad website. We will be moving to this new system for all of the 2019-2020 Colorado Science Olympiad tournament season. Keep an eye on this page for all future updates, and please be patient as we make the transition. THANKS!