2021 University of Michigan Science Olympiad Invitational Registration
Division C (grades 9-12) & Division B (grades 6-8)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 University of Michigan Science Olympiad Invitational. In order to compete at the UMSO Invitational, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Pre-registration opens on October 1, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST
- Pay required registration fees - $40.00 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- UM Children on Campus Waiver (this may be a different consent form for students participating virtually; we will keep you posted via email)
- Roster of Participating Students
Limit on number of teams per school
We will be capping the competition at 60 teams. After 60 teams have been registered, additional teams will be placed on a waitlist. In order to allow as many schools as possible to compete, schools may register a maximum of two teams to competition this year. If you register additional teams beyond two, those additional teams will be placed on the waitlist. We cannot guarantee that those teams will be admitted.
Pre-registration opens on October 1, 2020 5:00 PM EST:
You must complete preliminary team registration via Google Forms and receive a confirmation of registration via email prior to registering in Scilympiad. Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $40.00 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed. We must receive all payment within 6 weeks of registering for the tournament. Schools that do not send payment in time will be put on the waitlist.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, the registration fees are $40.00 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks only (No purchase orders)
If you request an invoice during pre-registration, it will be sent to the email you registered with.