2021 Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once volunteer plan is finalized)
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2021 Science Olympiad season. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
Teams are required to pay fees to Texas Science Olympiad (this covers National, State and Regional memberships) in order to participate.
Payment Methods – Credit Card or Checks (No purchase orders)
To pay by credit card:
Follow this link to Market Place ...
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Texas Science Olympiad, note school name on memo line if school name is not written on the check and mail to:Attention:Texas Science Olympiad
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3257