Transcontinental Science Olympiad Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Transcontinental Science Olympiad Invitational.In order to compete at Transcontinental Invitational, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). Registration OPEN
- Pay required registration fees - $30/per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (optional)
Limit on number of teams per school: 3
Registration closes on OCTOBER 31, 11:59 PM EDT
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $30/per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees & available payment methods