2024 Science Olympiad Registration
Division A (grades K-6), Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2024 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team. The maximum number of teams is two prior to December 15, 2023. Additional teams may be added on a space available basis beginning December 18, 2023.
Online registration is required. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2024 Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
$225 first team/division + $175 each additional team/division
Teams are required to pay fees in order to participate in Invitational, Regional, State, or National tournaments.
New schools, or schools that have not had a team for 5 years, have a reduced membership fee of $175.
Payment Methods – Checks (No purchase orders)
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Chattanooga State - Science Olympiad, note school name and Division (B or C) on memo line if school name and division is not written on the check and mail to:
Chattanooga State Community College
Attn: Ian Beck / Science Olympiad
4501 Amnicola Hwy.
Chattanooga, TN 37406
Some schools require an invoice for payment processing. If you have not received an invoice please email firstname.lastname@example.org