2022 Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12), Division A (grades K-6)
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team. There is no maximum number of teams per school if the tournament is virtual, For in-person tournaments the maximum number of teams is two prior to December 18, 2021. Additional teams may be added on a space available basis beginning December 19, 2021
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2022] Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
(Returning teams: $150 first team/division + $75 each additional team/division or
New teams or teams that have not competed in the last 3 years: $75 each team/division)
Teams are required to pay fees in order to participate in Invitational, Regional, State or National tournaments..
Payment Methods – Checks (No purchase orders)
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay online:
- Click on the Pay membership fees button below. You will be prompted to log in. Note: If you haven't registered your school or associated with one, the system will redirect you to the School Listing so you can review the list and register your school if necessary.
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Chattanooga State - Science Olympiad, note school name and Division (B or C) on memo line if school name and division is not written on the check and mail to:Attention: David Stanislawski
Chattanooga State - Science Olympiad
3104 Regency Court
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Some schools require an invoice for payment processing. If you have not received an invoice please email me at email@example.com.