2021 Penn Science Olympiad Invitational Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Penn Science Olympiad Invitational. Please complete the steps below to compete in our tournament:
- Register Online (see below for details). Registration opens on 11/14.
- Pay required registration fees - $30 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Uploading Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal will be activated on...)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
Registration opens on 11/14:
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $30 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2021 competition, the registration fees are $30 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks Only (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees
Checks should be made payable to Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, with Science Olympiad on the memo line, and mailed to 200 Houston Hall, 3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA. Checks need to be postmarked by 12/10/2020, or your spot on the register will be opened to a team on the waitlist.