Science Olympiad at Penn State (SOAPS) Invitational Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Registration is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in the Science Olympiad at Penn State (SOAPS) Invitational! In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - 10/25/2020
- Pay required registration fees - $80 per team and $60 for each additional team (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Uploading Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal will be activated on 10/15/2020)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
Limit on number of teams per school: 3
Registration opens on 10/25/2020:
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $80 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, the registration fees are $80 per team, and $60 for each additional team
Payment Methods: Checks only
Specific payment information is listed here (document also linked on our Scilympiad homepage)
WE ARE so excited to see everyone virtually this February!!