Springhouse Science Olympiad Invitational Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9)
Thank you for your interest in the inaugural Springhouse Science Olympiad Invitational tournament. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). - Registration opens on October 12th 2020
- Pay required registration fees - $60 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by February 26th 2021)
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Max 3 teams per school
Registration opens on : October 12th 2020
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $60 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, the registration fees are $60 per team (not per school).
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees