Springhouse Science Olympiad Invitational Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9)
Thank you for your interest in the second annual Springhouse Science Olympiad Invitational tournament. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). - Registration opens on October 4th 2021
- Pay required registration fees - $100 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by January 15th 2022)
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Max 2 teams per school
Registration opens on : October 4th 2021
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $100 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the registration fees are $100 per team (not per school).