Solon Middle School Division B Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020-2021 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at the Solon Invitational Division B Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on Date
- Pay required registration fees - $75.00 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students
Limit on number of teams per school: 3
Registration opens on October 19th, 2021
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $75.00 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the registration fees are $75.00 per team (not per school).
Payment Method – Checks
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the payment method
Make checks payable to: Solon Middle School Science Olympiad
6835 SOM Center Rd
Solon, OH 44139