Northmont Science Olympiad Invitational - 2023
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the Northmont High School Science Olympiad Tournament. In order to compete at our tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online via Scilympiad (see below for details). Registration opens on October 23rd at 7:00 PM
- Pay required registration fees - $100 per team
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Uploading Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal will be activated on...)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- General Release of All Claims
- Prepare to run one event (please provide volunteers to assist you if at all possible) per registered team at the tournament.
Limit on number of teams per school:
Two Teams Per School
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $100 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2022-2023 academic year, the registration fees are $100 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
Make checks payable to:
Northmont City Schools
Mail checks to:
Northmont High School
c/o Jessica Pahl
4916 National Rd.
Clayton, OH. 45315