Allendale Falcon Science Olympiad Invitational
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the Allendale Falcon Science Olympiad Invitational. In order to compete at Allendale Falcon Science Olympiad Invitational, the following requirements must be met:
- All teams must be registered with their State Science Olympiad and the membership fee for each team must be paid before participating in the invitational. Visit your State's S.O. website for instructions.
- Register Online (https://scilympiad.com/mi-allendale). - Registration opens on Oct. 14, 2023
- Pay required registration fees -$75.00 per team.
- Each participating team will be responsible for writing and supervising at least one event. (Running, supervising, correcting tests, handling all tiebreakers, etc.).
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Maximum number of teams per school: 2 (each team must be registered with your state Science Olympiad)
NOTE: Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed and you have received a receipt of payment. Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.