2022 Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12), Division A (grades K-6)
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once volunteer plan is finalized)
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2022 Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
(National $60 per team and State $40 per school/per division)
Teams are required to pay fees to National, State (and Regional) Science Olympiad in order to participate. Rules Manuals are available online at https://www.soinc.org/rules-2022
Payment Methods – PayPal or Checks (No purchase orders)
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay online (available soon):
- Click on the Pay membership fees button below. You will be prompted to log in. Note: If you haven't registered your school or associated with one, the system will redirect you to the School Listing so you can review the list and register your school if necessary.
- Select PayPal for immediate processing. Note, PayPal charges a small fee.
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Massachusetts Science Olympiad, note school name on memo line if school name is not written on the check and mail to:Massachusetts Science Olympiad
c/o Martha Moore 102 Sanborn Lane, Reading, MA 01867
Some schools require an invoice for payment processing. Invoices have been emailed out. Please request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org