Iolani Invitational MiniSO Tournament Registration
Divisions C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at the Iolani Invitational mini Science Olympiad Tournament on 11/28/2020, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online. Registration is open from 10/16/2020 - 11/14/2020
- Complete the registration fee - $20 per team by 11/20/2020
- Complete Required Registration Documents by 11/20/2020
- Competition Permission Form (for each participating student) - signed electronically
- Division C Roster of Participating Students - submitted online
Limit on number of teams per school:
We ask that each Hawaii-based school send a maximum of 3 teams and each Mainland-based school send a maximum of 2 teams.
Registration opens on: 10/16/2020
Online registration is required.
There will be a registration fee of $20 per team.
This registration fee will be adjusted for any schools requesting financial assistance (please email email@example.com for any questions!)
Online payment now avilable!
To pay by check, please make the check payable to "Iolani School." In the memo field, write "Science Olympiad Div C." Mail the check to:
563 Kamoku St.
Honolulu, HI 96826
The enrollment of your team is finalized when tournament fee is received.
Competition Permission Form can be signed electronically by following the link provided by clicking "Release Forms" on the Head Coach Dashboard.
Division C Roster of Participating Students can be submitted online by clicking "Submit Student/Team Roster" on the Head Coach Dashboard.