2023 - 2024 Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2023 - 2024 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Photo and COVID release (available on this site to complete virtually)
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once volunteer plan is finalized)
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team.
** Please note, that while the Florida state policy is that there is no limit on number of teams that can be registered from a school, this may differ from regional to regional for the 2022 season due to COVID-19 and maximum site occupancy. Please contact your regional director directly if you are concerned about the number of teams you can bring.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2021 - 2022 Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed. Teams must be registered with Science Olympiad in order to participate in invitationals. Invitationals have separate registration costs, as well.
Division B/C- $345 registration fee; Discounts are applied as follows:
- Early Registration (by Sept. 30) paid with Credit Card- $260 per team ($85 discount per team!)
- Early Registration (by Sept. 30) paid with check- $285 per team ($60 discount per team)
- On time Registration by credit card- $285 per team ($60 discount per team)
- On time Registration by check- $320 per team ($25 discount per team)
- Late Registration (after Nov. 16) by credit card- $320 per team ($25 discount per team)
- Late Registration (after Nov. 16) by check- $345 per team
Payment Methods – PayPal or Checks (No purchase orders)
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay online:
- Click on the Pay membership fees button on the Headcoach Dashboard. You will be prompted to log in. Note: If you haven't registered your school or associated with one, the system will redirect you to the School Listing so you can review the list and register your school if necessary.
- Select PayPal for immediate processing. Note, PayPal charges a small fee.
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Florida Science Olympiad, note school name on memo line if school name is not written on the check and mail to:Attention: Mike McKee
Florida Science Olympiad
825 S Bumby Ave.
Orlando, Fl 32803
Some schools require an invoice for payment processing.