2020-2021 Science Olympiad Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9), Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020-2021 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details)
- Pay required membership fees (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Minor Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Adult Release of Authorization for Emergency Treatment
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Field Trip Permission Slips - please check with your school to see if they're required
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition (Online Volunteer Signup will be posted once volunteer plan is finalized)
Limit on number of teams per school
Each team has a maximum of 15 students. There is no minimum number of students per team. There is no limit on the number of teams per school.
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups. Please complete the Online Registration as soon as possible. We will use your registered contact information for communication purposes and to confirm your intention to participate in the 2018-2020 Science Olympiad season. Team registration is not required during this process, only school and Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach profiles are required. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Membership Fee Schedule:
Teams are not officially registered until membership fees are received and processed.
(National $60 per team, State $35 per school/per division and Regional $35 per team)
Teams are required to pay fees to National, State and Regional Science Olympiad in order to participate.
Payment Methods – Checks (No purchase orders)
Make sure to complete School/Head Coach or designated Co-Head Coach Registration prior to adding teams.
To pay by credit card:
Call Dr. Eric R. Kaufmann at 501-307-6307
To pay by check:
Make checks payable to: University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Send checks to: Arkansas Science Olympiad
Attn: Dr. Eric Kaufmann
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock AR 72204-1099