Yosemite Satellite Invitational Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Yosemite Science Olympiad Satellite Tournament. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). Only Division C Teams may compete - Registration opens on September 18th at 4:00 PM PST
- Pay required registration fees - $40 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Be registered and have paid the registration fee to be an official registered team to your respective state and NSO.
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Currently limiting competition to four teams per school
It is necessary to note that registering for this tournament means you are aware that, to help teams unable to compete in-person, we will be switching build events to be graded as trial events to accommodate for teams testing online. We will cater to teams who are stuck at home and can't return to campus, so please register if this is the case. We want to accommodate as many teams as we can! You will not be refunded if you register for the tournament and the scoring format changes to accommodate for most of our competitors.
Registration opens on September 18th at 4:00 PM PST
Online registration is required for this event as it will be held entirely online. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $40 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
Payment Methods – PayPal or Checks (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the 2 available payment methods
Make checks payable to:
Edison Science Olympiad
540 East California Avenue
Fresno, California 93706