Stanford Science Olympiad Invitational Registration
Divisions C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the Stanford Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at this tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details).
- Pay required registration fees - $50 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Uploading Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal will be activated on...)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
Registration opens on Friday, December 1st, at 3:00 PM Pacific
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $50 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.