Your PiedmontScience Olympiad Invitational Registration
Divisions B (grades 6-9)
WE ARE SORRY! We have had to CANCEL Piedmont's Invitational.
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Piedmont Science Olympiad Invitational. In order to compete, the following requirements must be met:
- Visit our website and register via the form and on scilympiad: https://sites.google.com/pibso.org/piedmont-invitational
- Pay required registration fees - $85 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Release Forms
- Principal Verification
- Division B Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Limit on number of teams per school: 3
Registration opens on November 2nd
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management.
Registration Fees: $85 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For this Satellite SO invitational, the registration fees are $85 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – PayPal or Checks (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the 2 available payment methods