2021 Pennsylvania Science Olympiad Registration
See https://www.PASciOly.org for further information and announcements on Pennsylvania's Science Olympiad program.
Thank you for your interest in registering a team to participate in the 2021 Pennsylvania Science Olympiad.
Registration opens October 1, 2020.
Registration deadline December 15, 2020.
Payment deadline January 15, 2021.
New to Pennsylvania this year:
- no in-person, single location tournaments will be held.
- all PA regional tournaments will be Mini SO tournaments (with some of the Satellite SO events run as trail events).
- see https://www.soinc.org/play/tournaments for the new ways to play . . . Satellite SO, Mini SO, MY SO, and 3C's.
- a school may enter multiple teams per division in a regional tournament.
- fee structure
$155 for first team;
$100 for each additional team if team participates in regionals or in regionals and invitationals;
$60 for each additional "invitationals only" team (invoice will need to manually be adjusted by email@example.com)
Division B (grades 6-9) and Division C (grades 9-12)
A team consists of 15 students.
Division B teams cannot include more than five (5) ninth-grade students.
Division C teams cannot exceed more than seven (7) twelfth-grade students.
Questions regarding PA Science Olympiad should be directed to State Director Dave Moyer at DMoyer@pascioly.org.
Questions regarding registration should be directed to Jennifer Devlin at JDevlin@pascioly.org.
Under the "Coaches" drop down menu, select "Head Coach Dashboard" to COMPLETE ALL 5 STEPS
- The head coach must create an online account. If they have previously created an account in this system for an invitational, he/she may skip this step.
- The head coach must register the school. If you are registering for 2 divisions (B and C) you must do this step twice.
- The head coach must register each team per school. Only 1 team per school per division can compete at regionals. Multiple teams can compete at invitationals.
- Pay required registration fees. Teams may pay by PayPal or by mailing in a check. Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed. Please make payments in a timely manner. Teams cannot signup for competition event scheduling for any tournament (invitationals or regionals) until payments are made.
- Each team is to have 1 adult sign up to be an Event Supervisor. If this person is not the head coach, they will need to create an account, if they haven't already made one. The Event Supervisor must complete the form below.