CWRU Science Olympiad Registration
Division C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the Case Western Reserve's Science Olympiad competition. In order to compete at our MiniSO, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration is open!
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance (Uploading Certificate of Liability Insurance to Regional SO portal will be activated on...)
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Limit on number of teams per school: 5
Registration is open now through 2/6!
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.