Your Regional Science Olympiad Registration -
Division A (Grade 3-6) & Division B (grades 6-9)
Division A tournament is April 29, 2023 (Fees are due by March 2023)
Division B tournament is Jan 7, 2023 (Fees are due in Early December 2022)
Thank you for your interest in the 2022-2023 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at Your Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on Date
- Pay required registration fees - $100 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $100 per team ($75 for schools with a second or third team)
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2022-2023 academic year, the registration fees are $100 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees
Make checks payable to:
Clarksville Middle School
6535 S. Trotter Road
Clarksville, MD 21029
Attention: Science Olympiad