Your Regional Science Olympiad Registration - Please update the default content
C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the Sample Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at Your Tournament, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration opens on 10/2/2020
- Pay required registration fees - $50 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Complete Required Registration Documents
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
- Supply one adult volunteer per registered team at the Competition
Limit of 3 teams per school
Registration opens on...:10/2/2020
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $50 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, the registration fees are $$$$ per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the payment method
Make checks payable to: Harlem High School, Attn: Ryan Dalen, 1 Huskie Circle, Machesney Park, IL, 61115, Memo: Harlem SO Invite