San Diego Regional Appeal Process
Problems, questions or concerns at the competition:
- Competitor (only) asks the Event Supervisor in an orderly and well-mannered way.
- If concern is not resolved, competitor consults with head coach to initiate an appeal process.
- Appeal must be filed within the testing block in which the competitor is available to consult with head coach, but no later than 30 minutes after the conclusion of the competition (end of the day).
- To ensure consistency and to avoid disruptions, head coaches are not to approach Event Supervisors for clarifications or reconsiderations. For minor issues report to Regional Headquarters.
- Head Coach will be notified of its ruling, depending on circumstances, by any or all of the following methods: online, email, text and/or phone call.
- The Appeal Committee will do its best to adjudicate as fairly as possible. The decision of the committee is final.
Only head coach can file an appeal. Form is located under Head Coach Dashboard.