Mott Community College
Divisions B (grades 6-9) & C (grades 9-12)
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Mott Community College Regional Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at Region V, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). One email per division - Registration is NOW OPEN
- Pay required registration fees - $115 per team (see below for fee schedule)
- Provide Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of December)
- Regional Forms Checklist
- Minor Photo and Video Release
- Adult Photo and Video Release
- Minor General Release of All Claims
- Adult General Release of All Claims
- Division B Roster of Participating Students OR
- Division C Roster of Participating Students
Registration is currently open
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $115 per team; fees waived for new teams
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
Payment Methods – Check or Purchase Order
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the 2 available payment methods
Make checks payable to: Mott Community College