Joliet West High School
Science Olympiad Invitational
Saturday, February 19, 2022
C-Level, grades 9-12
Thank you for your interest in the 2021-2022 Science Olympiad season. In order to compete at The Joliet West Science Olympiad Invitational, the following requirements must be met:
- Register Online (see below for details). Registration is currently open. It will close on January, 31st 2021.
- Pay required registration fees - $75 per team
- Complete Required Registration Documents (Will be available digitally by the end of January)
- Roster of Participating Students
- Your teams must be registered with your state level Science Olympiad organization
Limit on number of teams per school is 3. Registration opens on 10/28/21
Online registration is required, especially due to the available online functions such as submission of team names, self-scheduled event signups, selecting team headquarters, and online scoring. Once registered, Head Coaches or designated Co-Head Coaches may add additional team members to assist with team management. High school students may NOT register as Head Coaches and/or Co-Head Coaches.
Registration Fees: $75 per team
Teams are not officially registered until registration fees are received and processed.
For the 2021-2021 academic year, the registration fees are $75 per team (not per school).
Payment Methods – Checks Only (No purchase orders)
Click on "Register Your School"
Click on Pay Member Fees (system will ask you to add teams if you have done so already)
System will display the total registration fees and the 2 available payment methods
Please click on the blue button "pay by check", in order to print your invoice.
Make checks payable to:
Joliet West High School, Science Olympiad
c/o Jennifer Baxter
401 N. Larkin Ave.
Joliet IL, 60435