Welcome to Black Mountain Middle School Speech & Debate Club
Registration is now closed.
Signup starts Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 6:00 PM.
Registration Process: Please note there are 3 steps ALL of which must be completed.
- Complete online Parent Registration – click on Log In (above) to register as a New Member.
- Complete online Student Registration – wait for email with invite link upon completion of your parent's registration or click on New Member to start the process.
- Sign up for Speech and Debate.
- Once your enrollment is confirmed, turn in your suggested donation of $25, payable to “EFBMMS” with “Speech” on memo line to the BMMS office in an envelope labeled "BMMS Speech & Debate." For financial assistance, please contact the Head Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the school counselors. Your donation will cover the expenses related to the Club events, such as the cost of a T-shirt, the parent showcase, and the end-of-the year party. Thank you!
- Your email address will be your user name and therefore, each person must have his/her own email address. Email addresses cannot be shared by the parent and the student.
- Make sure your name, email address, grade, etc. are entered correctly. All reminders and information will be sent to your email address.
- Only students can sign up for events. Parents, coaches and others cannot select events for students.
- Space is limited so please do not wait until the last minute to register. Once the class fills up, there will be a waiting list. If you are placed on the waiting list, you are not guaranteed a spot in the Club until/unless someone drops out.
Speech and Debate Club meeting dates:
The Speech and Debate Club will meet every Wednesday from 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. beginning September 13, 2017 at BMMS. The room number will be announced in the near future.
Please contact the Head Coach at email@example.com with any questions.