Welcome to Black Mountain Middle School CyberPatriot
Registration Process (time sensitive) – All steps must be completed
Due to team size capacity, CyberPatriot Team will fill up quickly. We suggest that parents and students complete registration (steps 1-2) prior to the opening of team sign-up.
- Complete online Parent Registration (scheduled to open May 17th) – click on New member menu (above) to register
- Complete online Student Registration (scheduled to open May 17th) – wait for email with invite link upon completion of your parent's registration or click on New member to start the process.
- Team signup starts Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 at 7:00 PM. It has been determined that we may have more interested students than the available spots.
- Once signed-up (not on waiting list); turn in your suggested donation of $80, payable to “EFBMMS” with “CyberPatriot” on memo line, to BMMS office. For financial assistance, please contact Head Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the school counselors.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to complete the registration process. Fill out each required field accurately. Double check your typing before moving on. You want to make sure your name, email address, grade, etc. are entered correctly. All our reminders and information will be sent to your email address.
- Email address will be used as user name; therefore, each person must have his/her own email, no sharing of email address among family members.
- Team sign-up can be found under Student tab. Team sign-up page will open according to stated date and time. Only students can sign up for a team.
- Students – Please make sure you can access the BMMS CyberPatriot website prior to scheduled team sign-up date and time.
Every Saturday starting Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Practices sessions will be held at National University-Rancho Bernardo Campus.